Don’t Be Caught by Surprise. Learn More About Metal Buildings in New AIA-approved Course.
Discover how Metal Building Systems can offer design flexibility and value to your next project. This AIA-approved continuing education course explains the unique benefits of Metal Building Systems that may leave you surprised!
Although Metal Building Systems (MBS) have been around for over a hundred years, many may misunderstand the benefits. This CE course, Leveraging Design Opportunities & Benefits of Metal Building Systems, provides a basic understanding of steel building construction. Learn how to add this form of building design and construction to your portfolio to offer new building solutions for a wide variety of building markets.
Explore the attributes of Metal Buildings while you earn your CE credits. Register to attend one of the sessions today!
- Thursday, October 29, 2020, from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CST – Register Here
- Monday, November 9, 2020, from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. CST – Register Here
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. CST – Register Here
- Thursday, December 3, 2020, from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. CST – Register Here
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. CST – Register Here
- Basic knowledge of metal building construction in commercial and institutional applications
- The features and application of steel structural, roof and wall systems
- How sustainable MBS can contribute to LEED® certification
- MBS construction terminology and design
- How engineered steel structures can be designed to integrate with conventional products to meet local codes and zoning requirements
Duration: 1 hour
AIA Course No: VP2020 – 1 LU
Course Sponsor: Varco Pruden Buildings